The first phase of the much awaited smart city project will begin on Oct 2011.This was announced by the Chief Minister Mr Oommen Chandy afer having discussions with the TECOM officials.
Tecom would reopen its office in kochi on August 31.The foundation stone for the headquarters building would be laid before Oct 2011 and would complete the first phase within an year.
The minister for Industries and Information and technology Mr P.K Kunhalikutty and Additional Chief secretary T Balakrishnan are appointed as Directors.
Last 5 posts by Cochincity
- Kochi water metro project - June 20th, 2016
- Ernakulam Railway Station Gets Automatic Ticket Vending Machine - September 28th, 2013
- Escalator At Ernakulam Junction-Railway Station - September 10th, 2013
- Athachamayam and Atham Trade Fare 2013 - September 6th, 2013
- All India Silk Saree Fest - Kochi - September 6th, 2013