Here comes a hope for the book lovers of Cochin.You can enjoy reading at a ship even while enjoying the warmth of a ship deck.Worlds largest floating bookstall “Logos hope” has anchored in the North Kole berth of Willingdon Island.The ship has a collection of thousands of books.The ship will be there at Kochi till June 13.General public can enter the ship from Morning 10am to Night 8pm from Tuesday to Saturday.On Sundays and Mondays the entry time is from 2pm.Ticket charge is Rs 50/- per head.Entry is free for children upto 16 years old.For each ticket a book will be given as a gift.
There will be cultural shows organised by the artists of the ship in the evening.There is a small cafe to enjoy the drinks and snacks at the ship.
Last 5 posts by Cochincity
- Kochi water metro project - June 20th, 2016
- Ernakulam Railway Station Gets Automatic Ticket Vending Machine - September 28th, 2013
- Escalator At Ernakulam Junction-Railway Station - September 10th, 2013
- Athachamayam and Atham Trade Fare 2013 - September 6th, 2013
- All India Silk Saree Fest - Kochi - September 6th, 2013